Came back from Singapore and Melbourne a week ago and managed finally to get some of the highly needed scabies lotion from Australia (I can´t believe that the medicine wasn´t available in Singapore either..). So now I should be scabies free at least for the time being after doing two treatments. I had to stock up on some extra lotion tubes just in case I get rashes again in the near future.
Now I´ve had 3 days off after coming back from Colombo and tomorrow I´m off to Manchester.
Now days in general on my days off I try to play as much golf as possible. So much that I´ve had to cut down on my obsessive jogging habit I used to have before. I still have a long way though to being the next Tiger woods or Rory McIlroy but it´s not that much about the game itself but more about getting the chance to spend time in a green environment in a country filled with sand. It´s also the best way for me to escape the stress related to my work and to just escape the reality for a couple of hours. I never thought that I would be bitten by the golf bug but that has happened and I´m loving it. You should see how ridiculous I look in my golfing shorts and shirt... Playing golf in this area of the world can be very expensive especially at the top clubs but I´ve found a nice Golf Club where the rates are pretty cheap especially during the off-peak hours. The rates also usually go down with up to 50% during the hot summer months but then it´s better to play very early in the morning(which I would never do) or late in the evening when the temperature is only around 30 degrees.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment