Came back from Milan the other day. It was nice to get a flight to Europe again in the summer. It was around 30 degrees and I enjoyed it a lot. Didn´t do much there except from eating pizza.
On the return flight we were delayed in the aircraft with the passengers on board for about 90 minutes due to some problem with the aircraft aircon. Just imagine the heat in the cabin without a working a/c when the outside temperature was around 30°C. Not nice at all to be soaked in sweat and still have to do a 6 hour flight. I really felt bad for the elderly passengers though. Luckily everything ended well even though one Italian customer got so upset that he took his luggage and rushed out of the aircraft. There he stood on the air bridge raising his voice in Italian and phoning his lawyer... I´m sure his lawyer was really happy to be phoned at 23.00 on a Sunday night. The passenger calmed down after a while.
Yesterday I had an airport stand-by, today I´m off and tomorrow night I have an airport stand-by again for a change.
Waiting for the day it hits 50 degrees...







No comments:
Post a Comment